We use the archinfo_xxx probes to discover the following architectural
If a given probe cannot find that particular item, it is returned as 0.
- 'n': number of cpus
- 'c': number of cache levels
- 'C' #: size in KB of cache level #
- 'v': verbose (prints strings as well as ints)
- 'm': clock rate in Mhz
- 'a': ATLAS architecture classification
- 'b': support for 64 / 32 bits
- 't': Is cpu throttling currently on (-1: no, 0: don't know, 1: yes)
The frontend wrapper script archinfo.c calls these
guys according to OS, and tries to get all flags filled in with union of
functionality of archinfo_x86 and archinfo_OS.